For those people that have a digital ready TV you will need to rescan for channels when you hook your television up. Usually all flat screen TVs would be digital ready and older box like glass screen TVs would not be.
Digital Ready TVs
(rescanning for channels - Your options may differ)
1. Go into the TVs menu
2. Find the section that mentions channels
3. Make sure if your TV has an option for Cable TV or Antenna that you choose the Cable TV
4. Choose the option to scan for channelsAnalog TVs
1. You will need a digital converter box for your TV. This can be picked up at the Help Desk Office located in Room 207 of Smith Hall.
The Help Desk Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
2. You will need to set your TV to channel 3 and connect the digital converter between the wall outlet and your TV.
3. Once attached, you may need to activate your digital converter by calling 877-886-5107. Your activation code will be 11715.
Basic Cable Box Guide